“Let Nature be your teacher.”
– William Wordsworth
Are you a classroom teacher wary of taking your students outside to learn in a less structured environment?
This workshop will help you feel more comfortable about using the garden as a context for applying your classroom curriculum and integrating your lessons into the natural world.
This Workshop Covers the Following:
1) Tried and true methods of Outdoor Classroom Management
2) Routines and Rituals in the School Garden
3) Proper garden Tool Use and Safety
4) Using Technology in the outdoor classroom (optional)
5) Positive Discipline in the outdoor classroom